Spacious and well ventilated classrooms.
The Science Laboratories are fully equipped with tools and apparatus required for performing various
We have a well furnished Science Laboratory, Maths laboratory and Hi - Tech Computer Laboratory
equipped with internet connection etc. have been installed.
Smart Class form L.K.G. to XII.
SCHOOL LIBRARY & READING ROOM
A well furnished library and reading room is made available. Newspapers and Magazines are provided in
addition to a wide range of books which also include Dictionaries, Encyclopedias, Books on General
Knowledge and Year Books. The Library subscribes to half-a-dozen of newspapers and a score of
· The school library is open to all bonafide students of the school. All classes are provided with at
least one library period per week.
· The library is the intellectual store house of the school. Students must take full advantage and add
to their store of knowledge.
· Students are not allowed to take into the library their own books or any other personal belonging. A
personal diary, may however, be taken for the purpose of note taking.
· All should see that an atmosphere of silence and seriousness is preserved in the library at all times.
· Only one book may be borrowed at a time. A book may be retained for seven days only, after
which a fine of Re. 1/- per day will be charged, if the borrower fails either to return the book or to
get it reissued. A book may be reissued, but not more than twice. However, books demanded by
other borrowers will not be reissued.
· Books lost, defaced, dirtied, or damaged in any other way will have to be made good by the
borrower. Reference books, Magazines, reviews and other periodicals as a rule are not to be taken
out of the library. Books taken out of the shelves must be left on the table. The Librarian will put
them back in their proper places.
· Books will be issued to the students of Classes II to XII during the library periods.
A spacious hall for conducting various programmes.
A basket ball court, Facilities are also made available for indoor games.
· The latest Audio-Visual equipments and modern teaching aids.
· The new school building has well-equipped laboratories for Physics, Chemistry, Life
Science and Computer.
· A rich library with a large number of modern books.
· A reading room.
· An Assembly hall.
· An open air stage.
· Indoor and outdoor games.
· Space for gardening/Green Belt.
· Medical facility available.