1. As a rule child who are 3 years 6 month old will be admitted to the L.K.G. class. A corresponding
are scale is fixed for the Succeeding classes.
2. A child who joins fresh from home or from a private school has to produce official Birth-Certificate
such as the Municipal or Baptism certificate in support of the date of birth entered in the admission
3. A child who has attended any recongnized school will not be admitted without a school Leaving
Certificate from the same.
4. Documents required for admission are not returned.
5. A calendar month’s notice is to be given before the withdrawal of a student or the fee will be
charged. Such notice is to be given in writing by the personal responsible for the pupil and not by
the pupil himself. Those who leave in April must pay their fee for May and June.
6. No School Leaving Certificate is given until all sums due to school have been paid in full.
7. A pupil failing to be promoted may have to discontinue his studies in the school. A pupil failing in
the same class must discontinue his studies in the school.